Monday, January 30, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Chinese New Year was ok lah. Not awesome, but not the please-kill-me kind of event. So it's another new year in the chinese calendar and yeah it's now the year of the dragon.



I guess I'm not too excited by it.

You see, I'm a dog. And we dogs, we don't like dragons much. Bad year, this, they say. A year where bad things will happen to us dogs. Yadda yadda yadda. It's not that I'm turning my nose up at this kind of things, but seriously? C'mon man, there are good and bad things every single year. There are highs and then there are lows. So what, right?

But what I want this year, is for Clarissa to do well in her studies, cos she'll be taking her SPM this year. I still can't believe my baby is almost 17. 


Look at her. So grown up and so pretty. And for once, she dressed ok, so I'm putting this picture up. She doesn't normally. I mean, the stuff teenagers wear nowadays! She'd put on a dress, then pair it with jeans and pull on a cardigan and tell me it's da bomb. The latest chic in fashion. Hmmpph. And I'll still always say you're not wearing that honey.

Anyway, CNY coincided with my baby sister's birthday this year. She looks nothing like me tho. Poor her.


That's her with her 3 kids and 1 hubs. My baby sister. Who tortured me when we were young. Who bit me and scarred me for life. But that's another story for another day. Happy Birthday Jojo.

And Happy Chinese Ney Year, y'all.