Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me

A girlfriend challenged me to post this here. And being a sucker to such dares, how can I say no right? Especially when I get free tuak. Say no more.

10 Things You Don't Know About Me?

#1. I was born in Alor Star, Kedah.
#2. I got married just after my 24th birthday.
#3. I used to play the piano and violin. Not anymore.
#4. My mum was from China, so I am a first generation Malaysian
#5. Growing up, my ambition was to be a lawyer. Didn't happen. Married one instead.
#6. I can't swim. I don't know why, but I never did learn. Guess you can't swim in padi fields.
#7. I have perfect pitch. Name me a note and I can pitch it.
#8. I hate honey dew. They taste like vomit and nothing, no one, will make me go near them.
#9. I have perfect eyesight. Don't need glasses.
#10. I am a Cantonese pure bred, but speak better Hokkien. My parents' fault.

That's it. I am so glad it's just 10 and not 20.

Gimme my tuak.