Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Term break

Kids had a 2-week term break over the Gawai holidays and where did I bring them? One weekend, to the waterfalls at Serian. I think it's called Ranchang Waterfalls.


Back to nature. Really not my idea of a fun relaxing outing. I would have preferred to roam the shopping malls, but well, kids ruled the day. So instead of airconditioned posh surroundings, I got insects, dirt and all the yucky bits of nature.




Lots of people on that day. School holidays I suppose.


Nat soaking her feet. She later got all wet.



Alex. Happy in the water.


Clarissa. As usual, can't get her to pose.

I'm glad the kids enjoyed themselves. They had better. Cos I'm not going back there.

The following weekend, I decided to bring them someplace more fun. My office. I had so much paperwork to file and archive. What better way to spend a weekend, kan? Now my desk is spanking clean. The envy of all.

Thanks darlings.