Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Turning 41

A year ago, I fought kicking and screaming into my 40th birthday. Ya ya, 40 isn't bad. Age is just a number. It's the inside that counts. Wrinkles are cute. It's the Fabulous Forties. Anymore, smartasses?

And now, hmmpph. 41 is looming. I suppose once I survived 40, with the realisation that hey, it isn't too bad, I can get used to it. After all, the mind is quicker, even sassier, and I don't have the insecurities and hangups of the twenty somethings. I can still out wrestle my kids, beat them all on computer games, and rock a sexy outfit. OK, you can stop rolling your eyes. That last bit was a hopeful, wishful thought.

Ok buddies. Listen up. I need to dull the pain of growing old. These are what I want, k. Have some heart.


LOLA by Marc Jacobs

Prada sunnies

Durian cheescake

Burberry tote

Samsung Galaxy
Happy Birthday to me.