Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WTF

I've absolutely had it. Tolerated your back bitching and fake grins. Even played along when you loudy declared you are my most trusted soldier.

I've never asked for your support. Never asked that you take sides. Never even thought there could be another side. I thought we were all on the same side, the same page. Only to find out, that there's a game going on and you're the master. And worse, it's a game you play everywhere. I suppose I should take comfort that this is not played solely for my sake. And that you just can't help the way you are, you  moron. With you, there's just no integrity, not even decent honesty. Everything has been a lie.

So I'm telling you, in as ladylike a fashion as I can, F**k off.

I hope one day, you will learn that it never pays to be a two-timing snake. I hope you find the Restart button. God knows you need it.