Monday, August 29, 2011

For the love of rings

I love my rings.

No matter what the price tag, a woman gotta have her rings. I'm not very fussy or choosy. Anything that's got some bling will do just fine.

And every now and then, when I remember, bored to tears, or just want to feel beautiful, I'll bring them out and clean them. And here's some tips for the eager beavers. DO NOT clean your bling blings with toothpaste and a toothbrush. Keep those for your teeth, for goodness sake. All your gems need are warm water, maybe with a little liquid detergent, and that's it. Just let them soak for about 5 minutes and you're done. If you really need to dislodge any dirt, use a soft cosmetic brush. Think gentle. You don't want to loosen the stones.



Beauiful kan? 

Lately tho, I've developed a love for chunkier, kookier, funkier rings. Elegant rings but with more attitude. Probably not very trendy or the most in-thing right now, but I so like.

These daisy ones, are from South Korea. Beautiful and inexpensive.

Double daisy

This gorgeous multi coloured one, was from Sunway Pyramid. I think it was about RM30. Chantek. My kids' fave.

Multi coloured floral ring

And this silver dandelion, the chunkiest by far, so cool and funky, just screaming for attention. I love this too.

Silver dandelion ring

And this is the ring that got my girlfriends drooling. It's a double ring, with 3 stars. From Forever21. Lookidat. Even modelled on a chubby hand with short stumpy fingers, still gorgeous. Imagine on mine. Heheh.


Double ring wih 3 stars


I saved the best for last. My personal favourite. Also from Forever21.






Perfect for days when I wanna stickitup.


Yeah. I've got balls, baby.