Monday, October 24, 2011

Mighty Mighty All Blacks

Rugby World Cup 2011 Finals. Awesomeness.

It was so tense at times. I fluctuated between intense pleasure and severe depression. One moment I was punching the air and doing the poco-poco, the next I was almost zombied out muttering incoherently. I wish that Weepu could kick as well as he did the hakka. Missed once, okay, I can forgive. By the time he missed the third kick, I could just kick him!

But The Mighty All Blacks won. That's all that matters. Congratulations, New Zealand!



Look. Only real men cry.



 And the victory parade. Wish I was there all right.


Wish I was there, well because the hunky chunky All Blacks won. And also because it was against France! Dear god, the level of attractiveness on that field!


Trinh Duc

Dimitri Szarzewski

Did I tell you how much I love this game?