Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The new 2012 Camry

The thing with Camry cars is that they are so easy to drive and so quiet. I like. It's like driving perfection.

I just saw some photos of the new Camry, which has been released in the U.S. and will probably make its way here by mid 2012. It almost looks the old Camry. Same lines, same curvy doors. Except that from the front, it looks a little masculine. Kind of aggressive. I'm not so sure I'm into that. If only it's as sexy as a Jaguar.




Booty looks the same. Which is a plus point with me, because I like the booty.



But the interior is something else. Look at the dashboard! Does that look like the BMW iDrive system to you?




Anyhoo, I read somewhere that the new Camry has the Entune system, which can be connected to your smartphone and the web via the phone's bluetooth. And which means what? A ride that's more connected? More entertaining? Sorry, I got a little lost in all the geeky talk of navigation, streaming and connectivity.  

But what's clear is that as far as infotainment is concerned, the Camry has finally evolved.

Oh and I love love love the red metallic. It will go so well with my Prada.